prolonged hospital stays.
exposure to an infected patient.
close contact with wild birds.
You have blood from an infected patient on your hands and then touch your eyes, nose, mouth, or an open sore or cut.
A needle used to inject the patient breaks your skin.
Broken glass at a motor vehicle collision or other incident may penetrate you glove and skin, which is covered with blood from an infected patient.
Over the counter medication/herbal supplements
Sexual and street drugs
2. Airway/Breathing Problems
3. Circulatory problems, such as severe bleeding or signs of shock.
2. Did you receive any vaccinations before your trip?
3. Were you exposed to any infectious diseases?
4. I there anyone else in your travel party who is sick?
5. What type of food did you eat?
What was your source of drinking water?