between the two lung
apex deviation to the left
right ventricle and left ventricle( two lower chambers
Myocardium ( middle layer of the heart or heart muscle )
Endocardium ( innermost layer )
Between the two lungs
Between the second and six ribs
Apex deviation to the left
Behind the sternum
Right atrium and left atrium
Two lower chambers
Right ventricles and left ventricle
Mitral or Bicuspid valve
Semilunar pulmonary valve
Semilunar aortic valve
2. the blood is push through the TRICUSPID VALVE into the right Ventricle .
3. Blood leave the right ventricle through Pulmonary arteries , the blood is push through the SEMILUNAR PULMONARY VALVE into the PULMONARY ARTERIES (right and left ) .
4. Go to the lungs where occur the exchange of gasses .
Pick up Oxygen and drop Carbon dioxide .
5. The Blood is clean and Oxygenated again
the blood leave the Left Atrium through the MITRAL OR BICUSPID VALVE .
the blood is the Left Ventricle .
The blood leave the Left Ventricle through the Aorta .
The blood is push through the SEMILUNAR ARTIC VALVE into the AORTA .
The Aorta is divided Ascending and descending Aorta , supply with oxygenated blood and nutrients all the body .
They are divided in right and left Coronary artery .
determine by the autonomic nervous system
The SA NODE SENOATRIAL NODE OR PACEMAKER
located at the upper wall of the right atrium , responsable for iniciated the Heart beat , the electrical impulse generate at the SA node made the Atrium CONTRACT
2. The electrical impulse continue to the AV NODE or Atrioventricular node , located at the right atrium , transmit the electrical impulse from the SA node to the inferior part of t he heart .
3. Boundle of the His Right and left branches transmit the electric impulse interventricular septum the wall that divide the right and left ventricle ,
4. the electrical impulse finish at the Purkinje fibers
Diastole = relaxation
is a recording of electrical activity of the heart .
PR interval : when the impulse travels from the atrium to the ventricles .
QRS: Ventricle contraction or depolarization
impulse from the Boundle of the His to the Ventricles
T wave : Ventricle repolarization or relaxation